General Statement of HSE Policy
AETI attaches great importance to health and safety matters and accepts the responsibility to carry out its operations to ensure that as far as practically possible that staff, contractors and other third parties shall be exposed to risks to their health and safety. All activities at the company’s premises shall be carried out with the highest regard for the health and safety of staff, contractors and other third parties.
AETI, as a policy, shall conduct its business activities by taking cognizance of
- A safe workplace with safe access to and from the premises and a healthy working environment;
- Provide safe and healthy systems of work by taking all practical steps to ensure that all plant, machinery and equipment is designed, constructed and operated in a safe manner, including the provision of appropriate protective equipment and clothing.
- Provide safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Give instruction, training, supervision and information to enable all employees to carry out their duties in safety and to actively contribute to the safety within the organisation.
- Provide first aid facilities and training.
- Consult staff about arrangements for implementing, promoting and developing health and safety at work.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable HSE Statutory regulations and legislation
- Zero accident or fatality in our operations.
Quality Policy Statement
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction through vigorous innovation and constant improvement of its business processes.
The company’s mission is to successfully deliver to customers’ high quality, cost effective products and services on time, every time. AETI”S commitment to total quality management is founded in our corporate values. These values serve as our standard for performance measurement, our motivation for excellence in execution, our foundation for guiding our decision-making, and our impetus for continuous improvement.
To fulfill the mission, the policy is to maintain a practical but comprehensive Quality System based on its stated commitment to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
The policy embraces the following key principles:
- Satisfaction of customers, both external and internal, shall be the primary focus of the quality management activities.
- Systems and controls shall be prevention based to foster more effective decision making.
- Staff shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and focused task groups.
- All staff shall have individual responsibility for understanding and applying this Quality policy in the performance of their tasks.
- Company management is fully committed to their Quality Policy through active participation in quality improvement activities and leadership by example.