ENGINEERING/TECHNICAL OUTSOURCING SERVICES
(Let’s take the challenges of managing some of your staff off you!)
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited specializes in the provision and management of outsourced staff in technical related fields, as well as the selection and placement of temporary staff for corporate organizations (including the manufacturing, oil & gas, telecoms, engineering service companies as well as multilateral organizations).
We have in the last few years developed extensive experience and appreciable competence in rendering these services to numerous clients. We in AETI have created a niche in the supply and management of engineering/technical personnel, as our outsourced personnel are well trained and competent enough to properly manage our client’s facilities.
The concern of many companies in the manufacturing, oil & gas, telecoms, engineering service companies today is the challenge of managing a large workforce and the attendant costs, logistics and time involved in managing the staff.
Our objective is to take on the challenge and responsibility of managing some categories of your staff off your organization thereby providing the organization the time to focus on realizing the company’s core objectives.
Categories of staff which we outsource include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project Managers (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil etc)
- HSE Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Site Managers/Engineers
- Automation Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Warehouse and Logistics Personnel
- Production Staff
- Maintenance Engineers/Technicians
- Fitter Machinist
- Machine/Forklift Operatives
- Dispatch Riders
- Factory Attendants/Packers
Benefits of using our engineering/technical outsourcing services
Here are some of the benefits of using our Engineering/Technical Outsourcing Service:
- Significant savings on time incurred by company’s management in managing such staff, hence better focus on areas of core competence and operations.
- Effective and timely recruitment and replacement of staff.
- Effective management of employee welfare and industrial relation issues.
- We eliminate the huge capital outlay involved in managing a large workforce in form of wages, management, logistics and other sundry issues
- By virtue of our involvement in managing the workforce, we eliminate wastage
- These outsourced workforce are constantly supervised and monitored for optimal performance and delivering of results
- A sure guarantee for service delivery
- Capable hands to handle equipment and machines as we ensure that our outsourced personnel adhere to industry’s best practices
- Our outsourced personnel are constantly trained and retrained for better productivity which translates to the general good of our clients
- As a reputable company, we always maintain the tripod relationship between our client, our outsourced personnel and us
- Shedding the rigors and the distractions associated with handling and managing the entire workforce.
- With challenges and responsibilities of taking up part of the workforce shifted to us, stress levels would reduce for those previously involved and better quality of life guaranteed for them.
- Steady reduction – in the medium and long term in staff remuneration and other costs.