INTRODUCING OUR ONLINE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY IN ENGINEERING STUDIES
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative, a Michael Stevens Consulting Company, has established a Collaboration with an International Engineering Institute of Considerable repute to advance the knowledge and Careers of Engineering Professionals in Specific specializations through our online Professional Certification of Competence in the following areas:
COURSES AND COMMENCEMENT DATES
• Professional Certificate Competency in Instrumentation Systems for Process Industries. Feb 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Instrumentation, Automation and Process Control. March 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in the Fundamentals of Process Plant Layout and Piping Design. March 2020
• Professional Certificate in IEC 61850 Based Sub-Station Automation. May 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competence in Circuit Breakers, Switch gears and Power Transformers. April 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Allen Bradley Control Logix 5000 Plc Platforms. September 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Off-Shore On-Shore Pipeline System. September 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Fundamental E&I Engineering for Oil and Gas Facilities. September 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Control Valves Selection and Maintenance. October 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Power Distribution. November 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Electrical Power Systems Fundamentals for Non-Electrical Engineers. December 2020
• Professional Certificate of Competency in Hazardous Areas and Intrinsic Safety. August 2020
• Professional Certificate in Project Management for Engineers and Technicians. March & September 2020
• Professional Certificate in Electric Power Supply Protection February 2020
Applications are being invited from Individuals wishing to advance their Careers, or Fresh Graduates, desiring of acquiring competencies for the enhancement of employment opportunities in any of the areas of competence, which will be certified by the well-respected International Engineering Institute.
As spaces are limited, and advance planning is essential, Interested Individuals are required to confirm their interest not later than One month of the Commencement date of each programme.
The Application form for admission is attached herewith.
For further enquiries, please contact Joseph on 08038302052, Niyi on 09033480429, or email us at enquiries @aetinigeria.com.
For the South-East/South-South Region contact Chris on 08183390748 or Email the Port Harcourt Office at firstname.lastname@example.org