AETI is located in Surulere, Lagos – Nigeria, a central location accessible from all parts of Lagos. We have at the moment set up five standard air-conditioned training rooms/workshops for senior and middle level management personnel as well as the lower personnel of the industries.
Our training facilities are well equipped with modern training aids and hands-on training equipment and stimulators for the programs for the oil & gas, manufacturing, telecommunications, engineering services and the hospitality industry.
Some of these training equipment and stimulators include but are not limited to:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) trainer/simulators (Siemens S5 & S7, Allen Bradley, Omron, etc)
- Industrial instrumentation & process control simulators and equipment
- Pneumatic & Electro-Pneumatic training equipment
- Hydraulic & Electro-Hydraulic training equipment
- Automation Networking training equipment
- Equipment for Calibration of process instruments
- HMI & SCADA Simulators
- Electrical & Control training equipment & simulators
- Hands-on electrical & control troubleshooting simulators
- Electrical Power Systems Trainers
- HVAC/R hands-on simulators
- Pumps, Compressors & Valves training equipment
- Electronic Equipment Troubleshooting equipment.
For us, the mistakes and learning experience should be done during training sessions and not on the production line, service environment or project site as this in most cases could be very costly in the organization concerned.
Interestingly, our training equipment and simulators are also used in our recruitment processes for clients, to enable us get competent personnel for the operation and maintenance of our client’s facilities. These facilities provide us the platform to properly train and develop our manpower supply services to several clients at minimum or no cost to these clients. This currently stands as one of our strategic advantage in manpower supply business.
Our training equipment and simulators are compact and moveable to enable us provide in-plant training for industries within and outside the Lagos environment.
- We have a large parking space for convenient parking.
- Two standby power generating sets to support power supply.
- Library facilities and canteen.
We are easily accessible from Western Avenue/Funsho Williams Avenue, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Babs Animashaun Street and Eric Moore Road, all in Surulere, Lagos.