CITY AND GUILDS PROGRAMME
The Certificates and Diplomas in Engineering will develop the knowledge and skills you need for a successful engineering career. You will cover essential subjects such as principles of engineering and welding and engineering technology. Optional subjects include working with sheet metals and wiring and testing electrical circuits.
Who are they for?
Anyone aged 16 or over, looking to start or progress their career in engineering. We offer the Engineering Programme:
- Level 1 Certificate in Engineering IVQ (2850-80)
- Level 2 Certificate in Engineering IVQ – Maintenance Technology (2850-82)
- Level 2 Certificate in Engineering IVQ – Electrical and Electronics Technology (2850-84)
- Level 3 Diploma in Engineering IVQ – Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning (2850-88)
- Level 3 Diploma in Engineering IVQ- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2850-90)
- Level 4 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering IVQ- (9209-01)
- Level 4 Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering IVQ- (9209-02)
- Level 5 Advanced Technician Diploma in Mechanical Engineering IVQ- (9209-11)
- Level 5 Advanced Technician Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering IVQ- (9209-12)
Registration is ongoing for both Batch A & b 2020.
Entrance Test Date (Lagos): 29th February, 2020.
Entrance Test Date (Port Harcourt): 14th March, 2020.
Resumption Date: March, 2020